Pilgrim Routes Near Me
Here are some suggestions for pilgrim paths you might like to walk. Each one takes you through beautiful countryside, pausing at small churches for rest and reflection. The routes are circular, and between 2 and 6 miles long.
If you are interested in finding out more about the churches you will see on your pilgrimage, visit their websites here.
Click on the list below:
- Hook Norton – 2 Miles
- Charlbury to Shorthampton circular walk – 6 Miles
- Chadlington to Spelsbury circular walk– 4 miles
- Wigginton to Swerford circular walk – 4 miles
- Great Tew to Little Tew circular walk – 4 miles
- Hook Norton to Great Rollright circular walk – 5 miles
- Chipping Norton to Cold Norton Priory circular walk – 6 miles
- Milton under Wychwood to Shipton under Wychwood circular walk – 3 miles
- Little Compton to Chastleton circular walk – 4 miles
- Finstock to Fawler and Ramsden circular walk – 4 miles