Pilgrimage Path has offered pilgrimage over the past few years in a number of ways, all open to any women with an interest in Christian spirituality. Former MWiB President Jill Baker co-ordinates this area of activity.
MWiB pilgrimages to date have been
- Walking pilgrimages between Durham and Lindisfarne
- Pilgrimage to Israel/Palestine
- Pilgrimage to Rome in March 2019 (this is fully booked)
Latest: Walking pilgrimage in Scotland
- In August 2018 Jill Baker and Gillian Womersley were part of a pilot Scottish Pilgrim route between Glasgow and Whithorn involving around 50 miles walking plus public transport.
- The route engaged with Methodism in Scotland now, as well as exploring something of the religious history of the land, especially the lives of St. Mungo and St. Ninian.
- Jill and Gillian hope to take a group from MWiB on this route in 2020. More details will be posted here when available.
- A report of the pilot pilgrimage can be found here.